On 09/08/2016 07:41 PM, Charles Chin wrote:
I have something similar to this setup

from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declared_attr

class BaseClass(object):

    @declared_attr
    def created_by
        return created_by = sa.Column(sa.Integer(), sa.ForeignKey())

class RealDBObject(BaseClass):

Alembic with autogenerate always likes to create drop/create on the
created_by constraint for every table that uses the mixin. Is this
something that can be adjusted or am I missing something?

Does your database have these constraints? if you're using MySQL / MyISAM the constraints are not reported on reflection.

If the issue is only with the mixin then we'd hypothesize that these constraints aren't getting created in the database.

Can't do much without a specific working example and backend details.

Thanks!