One clarifying edit:

Regarding my example table,

 __table_args__ = {u'schema': 'OurHouse'}

should not be commented out.  I was playing around with the migration and I
got it to work when I took out all references to the schema 'OurHouse' that
I wanted to attach my tables to.  The tables by default migrated to the
"public" schema without issue.  Further, if I manually added the schema
'OurHouse' to PostgreSQL before attempting to migrate, I was able to then
migrate my tables to the schema without issue.  My question still remains
if it's possible to create a new schema name during migration so the tables
can also be created without error.  Thanks!