Hi,

I have an application migrating existing mysql dbs which may have tables
only in some system.
I am trying to use alembic to handle the migration.

When I migrate the db to a newer version, if I don't want to drop any
existing tables or columns, how can I do this (just adding stuff)?

And a minor issue, when I first setup alembic in my application, I
generated an initial migration script which autoincrement is not set in
only one of the tables while all other tables are created correctly.
Is this a known issue?