On 06/15/2017 03:06 PM, Atli Thorbjornsson wrote:

By the way that knee-jerk reaction to triggers you described is pretty funny, people can get pretty hung up on their axioms :)
I'd love to read the thread if you have it handy!

here's that thread

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-August/102293.html

    Nevertheless, Keystone went off and did it this way for their
    relatively
    simple schema but they didn't ask me to help them on it.

    So yes, this is a thing and I can refer you to lots of Openstack stuff
    about it.  Your situation is probably much simpler than that of
    Openstack though.

    <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sqlalchemy-alembic" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.