Hi,
Before our project started to use Alembik, we had couple of databases
schemas running on production. Although we used SQLAlchemy models to
generate those databases, we then made upgrade changes manually.

When we started to use Alembik, I generated automigration scripts for every
of those database schemas. Now I'd like to merge two separate
configurations to one directory as schema began to be the same for every
production machine.

I can achive that by copying the „merge” revision to every configuration
along with its revision name, „upgrade head”, and then start to use new
configuration to upgrade on every machine.

But is there some way to merge those histories in one directory so that if
I try to upgrade it wouldn't try to run each „base script” separately?

Or do you have suggestions how this could be implemented or done in Alembik?

BTW Many thanks for this great tool!

Regards,
Maciej Olko