I am using a project which has a database and uses alembic to upgrade the
database. The migrations are stored in the project directory. I want to
apply some custom migrations on top of these. But it seems like alembic
requires me to have all the migration scripts including the vendor ones in
my versions directory. Is it possible to have a separate migrations
directory which does not contain the vendor migration scripts but only my
own migrations?