oops Sorry!

Yes, I get the same error when I run the offline generated .sql through
psql.

At this point, I am running SA 1.2.11 and fudging the upgrade function I
can bypass the error above.

Basically, there were few op.drop_table() I had to move to the bottom
(after ### end Alembic commands ###).

The last thing I am trying to work out is a nullable constraint:

I have an existing table acting as a joining table in a many-to-many
relationship. The new model adds a new column to that table and the
`nullable = True` is set. Of course, there is no value for that column so
the migration fails.

I was looking for a op.create_nullable_constraint() so I could remove it
from the op.add_column().

I guess I could add the column without it and after I fill it with values,
I could use op.alter_column(nullable=True).

That should work, right?