hello,

I've tried quite a few things but can't seem to get alembic to find my
classes:

*my_project/models.py:*

from sqlalchemy import Column, ForeignKey, Integer, String

from sqlalchemy import create_engine

Base = declarative_base()

class Address(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'address'
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    street_name = Column(String(250))
    street_number = Column(String(250))
    city_name = Column(String(250))
    state = Column(String(10))
    post_code = Column(String(250), nullable=False)

engine = create_engine('sqlite:///test.db'))

Base.metadata.create_all(engine)

This runs fine - creates DB with Address table

from within my_project folder I run alembic init alembic

which makes all alembic folder etc...

I edit the alembic.ini file: sqlalchemy.url = sqlite:///test.db

I then add 'account' to Address:

class Address(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'address'
    id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True)
    street_name = Column(String(250))
    street_number = Column(String(250))
    city_name = Column(String(250))
    state = Column(String(10))
    post_code = Column(String(250), nullable=False)

    account = Column(String(50))

then run:

alembic revision -m'added account to case'

alembic upgrade head

It only produces these migration scripts:

"""added account to case

Revision ID: 84b06ca2703c
Revises:
Create Date: 2018-09-17 16:53:47.985670

"""
from alembic import op
import sqlalchemy as sa

# revision identifiers, used by Alembic.
revision = '84b06ca2703c'
down_revision = None
branch_labels = None
depends_on = None

def upgrade():
    pass

def downgrade():
    pass

Please help - why wont it find my classes/models?