Hello,

we'd like to use Postgresql xmin column for optimistic concurrency, so we
declared the column as:

    xmin = Column("xmin", Integer, system=True, server_default=FetchedValue())

The problem is when autogenerating a migration with alembic (via
flask-migrate) the xmin column is added to
the operations so the migrations fails. I've grepped the alembic source
code for "system" and haven't found
something sensible so wondering if alembic should check if the system
attribute of the column is set and
if so ignoring the column.

Thanks,
Riccardo Magliocchetti