I think the basic idea is to create a database and codebase in the state of
the target revision. Then autogenerate a migration from nothing to that
revision - just like you would do when starting to use alembic from an
existing schema. From there you can change the slug on it so that it works
as the down_revision of later migrations and clear out the old unused
migrations that you're replacing.

- Michael

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 2:37 AM Chris Withers <ch...@withers.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have some versions that make use of the third party package I no
> longer use, how do I collapse down alembic revisions that have already
> been executed everywhere?
>
> I found
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34491914/alembic-how-to-merge-all-revision-files-to-one-file
> but that doesn't feel right...