Is there a way to move the alembic_version table in the Public schema
(postgres) to a specific schema (mult-tenant) as part of a migration?

I want alembic to read the inital version from Public.alembic_version and
then write the new upgraded version to the specific schema.alembic_version.

The only way I can get it to work is executing raw sql after the migration,
and this won't work for future migrations.

with context.begin_transaction():
context.run_migrations()
context.execute(f'alter table Public.alembic_version set schema {DB_SCHEMA}'
)

Do I have to flatten/rebase my versions after this?

Thanks,

Brian