I couldn't lay my hands on an example of using
MigrationContext(connect=<blah>) and running the results of
produce_migrations(Base.metadata, mc).

I got close, I think, evaling the results of render_python_code (which
failed due to spaces, but I can wrap it into a def, I guess), but I think
there's got to be a better way, I'm just not seeing it.

(NB: I can guarantee that the migrations will always be simple alters to
add only, &c, so not using the whole infrastructure lets it be consistent,
and due to the nature of the project, I'd like to make it simple)

Thanks

JRP