hey skip

(just FYI we've moved the list to google groups)

i think the error you have might be a result of MySQLDB not being
installed on your machine, and the dialect, not finding it, is
defaulting to "named parameter" mode.  i could put a fix into the
mysql dialect to default to "positional" even if mysqldb isnt found....

i also posted a request for someone to set up a SA pybot, could this
bot become the "official" SA pybot ?

- mike