Is there a way to call a stored procedure from sqlalchemy and access
the returned result set ? If it makes a difference, I'm specifically
interested in MySQL stored procedures. What I want to do is use this
result set as part of another query, but MySQL doesn't currently allow
treating a stored procedure as a (temporary) table, e.g. the following
doesn't work:

Select y
from (call my_proc(1,2))
where x>3;

If I can capture the result set of my_proc with sqlalchemy, I can
express the outer query in python and bypass MySQL's lack of syntactic
support for this. Otherwise I'll probably rewrite my_proc in
sqlalchemy, which may not be that bad after all, but I'd rather avoid
this if possible.

Thanks,
George