Thanks.

I solved it by exposing connection and cursor objects via a Pyro. I
don't have any access control for individual rows in tables but it
doesn't matter for now.
But I have a different problem now. I have a simple pool on the server
side where I'm storing connections and cursors and it is growing without
closing any cursors or connections. When does the SA call .close() on
cursors or connections?

DS