as of 0.3, more or less...technically it just insures that "delete"
and "delete-orphan" is enabled.   the 0.2 series had special logic
for associations like this (which was broken in some cases) where it
would do the right thing if you removed one KeywordAssociation, and
added another KeywordAssociation, both of which pointed to the same
Keyword.  Normally, SA would try to INSERT the new one then DELETE
the other one, which would break since they have the same "primary
key"...when in reality it should issue a single UPDATE for the two
entities.   the 0.3 series detects a condition like that in all cases
so the "association" mapping doesnt have anything special about it
anymore.