I'll send you a copy as soon as the basics work. For now, the system
is in place but only ManyToOne work. I wanted to also implement the 3
possible types of inheritance before publishing my code, but well, now
the circumstances are different... I'd be very glad if we could mix
both code bases.

FYI, the main difference in my code is that I don't defer classes, I
only defer fields, and create them as soon as what is needed for a
particular field is defined. So I had to implement a very simple
"dependency system"... It felt like a better approach but I'm not
really sure about it...

Gaƫtan.