percious wrote:

> So, 2 questions.
> 1) can we add a from clause to the active mapper?
> 2) are there plans to alleviate the need for '.' replacement in the
> future?

Ooops, ignore part of my last reply, somehow my procmail filter dumped
your message into a different folder than my SQLAlchemy lists folder :)

Either way, my advice still applies.  It would be great if you could
illustrate with your example the current SQL that is being generated,
along with some improved SQL that would be faster.

--
Jonathan LaCour
http://cleverdevil.org