On 11/1/06, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
im beginning to regret having "viewonly" and "non_primary" as options,
since i cant think of anything they do that cant be better accomplished
just by using Query.select(), or manual queries in conjunction with
query.instances().  I think im going to try to express this in the
documentation...

Nice, thanks. The version you pasted is exactly the "elegant" way I wanted to "find"*

I hope this was a helpful excercise for others besides myself. :)

Arnar

* on a philosophical note: are programs, like mathematical findings, "found" or "made"? One could look at it in such a way that the method which a program uses to solve a problem already exists - the job of a programmer is only to "discover" it and express it in some form - not to "create" it :)