On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:00 PM, Daniel Miller wrote:
> q = session.query(User)
> c = getcols(User)
>
> q.select(
>     (c.addresses.street == 'some address') &
>     (c.orders.items.item_name == 'item #4')
> )

ohhhhhh, wow.  heh.   i had this discomfort with adding relationships
to "c", but then you just wrapped up the whole mess of join_to/
join_via into one consistent syntax there, didnt you.  youll notice
in the docs for join_to/join_via theyre marked with "alpha
API" (meaning I have been antsy with them anyway)....so this syntax
is compelling.

you have to pipe in more often Dan !