when you reflect a table from the DB, and you get back PGString, that
is the actual type instance.  In some cases, table reflection could
be mapped to a type instance that is specific to that DB (such as
MySQL's enum).  i dont think changing the __repr__ of all the db-
specific types to return a "fake" constructor is such a great idea.
you can use the database-specific constructors, such as PGString or
whatever, when constructing a Table.  its just usually not so
convenient.