Hello,

I'm trying to parse the SA metadata of a table to build generated HTML
form based on the table's columns. Of course, I don't want the form to
show a field that is an autoincrement, as this should be handled by the
database, not the user.

I have noticed the following:

clients = Table('clients', metadata,
                 Column('id_client', Integer, primary_key=True),
                 Column('name', String(40), nullable=False, unique=True),
                 Column('contact', String(40)),
                 Column('email', String(100)),
                )

Then, using Pylons' interactive shell:

 >>> client = model.Client()
 >>> client
<mp.models.Client object at 0x2aaab08960d0>
 >>> client.c.keys()
['id_client', 'name', 'contact', 'email']
 >>> client.c.id_client.autoincrement
True
 >>> client.c.name.autoincrement
True
 >>> client.c.email.autoincrement
True

What ever the column, it returns that autoincrement is True. I guess
that's a bug, right ?

Regards,
--
Alexandre CONRAD