Michael Bayer пишет:
> this example is confusing the Table object with a mapped class.
>
> selecting off a table with the FOR UPDATE clause added looks like:
>
> result = table.select(localTowns.c.id==itemid, for_update=True)
>
> "lockmode" is an ORM-level concept when youre dealing with mapped
> classes.

Thanks, now I realise how to use it. But here is another problem, how I
can check if the appropriate row was selected for update? It's needed
because I want show error message box in a case where row is in update
status. As I see if I try access already selected row it just hang up
until the row was released, alas, no exception was raised. So my
question is how I can prevent user from selecting the row that was
selected by other, how I can do this by programming?

--
Basil Shubin
Freelance Software Developer