"Client application" doesn't mean web application and SqlAlchemy would
be a too big hammer for SQL console (in my opinion). Well it will be an
information system written with wxPython running on multiple computers.
I don't want users to see information for direct access to the database.
I was trying to expose DBAPI (connections, cursors) via Pyro but it is
falling. Sometimes with segfault.

David