On 12/11/06, David Geller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2. From what I know about reportlab, there *is* an opensource pdf
> toolkit available under a bsd license (although I have never used it)

There is, and it works well, although I haven't used it extensively.
It has advanced features for text layout and pagination. However it's
still low level compared to markdown->html converters and one has to
spend some time writing a program to generate a document.

It allows you to create bookmarks/toc, hyperlinks and all that fancy
PDF stuff.. :o)

And yes, this is all in the BSD licensed version.

Arnar