Greetings,

I need to dump a sqlalchemy-mapped object to XML, like it implemented
in pyxslt for SQLObject.
So, the questions are:

1) how to separate columns and properties from the other mapped
object's attributes properly -
I need columns, properties and backrefs (surprised, but backrefs work
not like mapper's properties). Is there any recommended way to do it,
without fear that it will be broken in the future versions of sqlachemy
?

2) how to avoid to load  lazy properties of an object?  I mean, if in
xml dumping code I call something like this:

return "<tag>" + the_mapped_object.lazy_property  + "</tag>"

it potentially may cause to produce tons of selects...

---
Thanks,
Dmitry