Just a small update.

First, my system: Ubuntu Edgy, SQLAlchemy 0.3.3, psycopg 2.0.5, postgres
8.1.4, python2.5.

I've realized this issue is highly strange, it seems related to something I
can't understand.

I'm using a custom metaclass system to map everything from my metadata to
objects. If I add a mapper for the MtM relation after everything has been
built, I find everything works fine.

But the manytoone and manytomany mappings are handled, in my system, by the
metaclass itself. The mapping happens in the metaclass' __init__ method
*after* the super(MetaClass, self).__init__(classname, bases, classdict) has
been called, hence the class has been already constructed normally.

Everything else works fine: manytoone properties are assigned correctly and
they work fine.

I'm now starting a debugging session and I will provide more info ASAP.

--
Alan Franzoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-