On Tuesday 19 December 2006 05:51, Alan Franzoni wrote:

> This works fine on my system (ubuntu edgy, x86, python 2.5, postgresql
> 8.1.4, psycopg 2.0.5, SA 0.3.3), could you please post the details of
> yours?

Thanks for trying it.  I am on openSUSE 10.2 x86_64, postgres 8.2 (running
remotely on an Apple XServer), psycopy2.0.5.1, SA 0.3.3.

I played a bit more and it happens only with a particular database.  When
connecting to another database, it seems to work just fine.  I'll look into
it more here, as it seems to be idiosyncratic.  If I come to any hard
conclusions, I'll forward them along.

Sean