Michael Bayer ha scritto:

Please, can you quote my original message?
Google does not send me back the messages I post.

dont access the unloaded "b" attribute on "o" unless it is still
attached to its session.  when you sess.close(), "o" is no longer
attached to a session.

Ok.
I usually call sess.close and then sess.update to be sure that an object always belongs to the right session.
(I use multiple threads, with Twisted).

also, dont say "del o.b", or insure that you
reassign a blank list to "o.b." before accessing it again.  the "del"
operation deletes the list-based attribute entirely and reverts access
on it to its class-based lazy load status, which is why the lazy loader
is firing off again.

Thanks, now it works.
Regards.

Manlio Perillo