Hi,

In Django one can order a table (lets say ForumTopic) by a field in a
different table ('created' field in ForumPost) fairly easily:
ForumTopic.objects.order_by('forum_post.created')
(http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/db_api/#order-by-fields)

Now then, I've been reading the docs, searching the web and what not,
but I can't find a sane way to do the same thing (in TurboGears) with
SQLAlchemy. Can anyone more experienced with SA tell me if it even is
possible?

Thanks in advance,
Mart