On 12/28/06, jose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think I'm yet a little bit confused about using table objects or class
mappers...
I think I'm doing a fruit salade with both of them:

Here I'm using classes (Anagrafica and Azienda) and also table objects
(tbl['table_name']) because I need label()...
this is a readonly query, should I use only table objects, in this context?

Yes, for what you want to do it would probably be better to only use
table objects.  It makes more sense (imho) as you're not going to be
getting an object(s) back, you're going to get rows of data.

This way you'll be able to use the labels properly as per the documentation.

Lee

--
Lee McFadden

blog: http://www.splee.co.uk