Hi,

On the whole SA is working pretty well for me, but I've still got some MSSQL problems:

1) session.flush() doesn't assign IDs to new objects
It does create them in the database, just doesn't read the ID back in. In MSSQLExecutionContext it tries to detect if there are any ID columns, but this isn't working. For now I have added a line to set "self.HASIDENT = True".

2) Columns defined in ActiveMapper as Unicode are created as VARCHAR
In MSSQL, VARCHAR columns are 8-bit strings, it's NVARCHAR for unicode. I'm not sure why this is happening, mssql.py seems to define MSUnicode correctly. It's not stopping me working, so I've not dug any further for now :-)

As before, I'm happy to help create patches for these issues.

Regards,

Paul