Hello Barry,

I'm trying to get logging work...I put in my model.py the following code and I expected to see my queries into /tmp/sa.log file, but...
what's wrong with it?

from turbogears import database
from sqlalchemy import Table, relation
from sqlalchemy.engine import create_engine
from sqlalchemy.ext.assignmapper import assign_mapper
import logging
database.bind_meta_data()
session = database.session
engine = database.metadata.engine
context = session.context
engine.echo = False
logging.basicConfig(level=logging.DEBUG,
   format='%(asctime)s %(levelname)-8s %(message)s',
   datefmt='%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S',
   filename='/tmp/sa.log',
   filemode='w')
logging.getLogger('sqlalchemy.engine').setLevel(logging.INFO)ยท