Hi,

I was wondering if there was any way to write the following query
without having to use a text block.

select * from table where table.flags & 1 = 1 and table.flags & 4 = 0

I couldn't find any indication that it would be supported in the docs.
The closest I found was the the ability to use the op () function. It
allows me to use use the '&' operator, but it doesn't allow me to check
what the result is. so I have been able to write the following query

select * from table where table.flags & 1

but I have not been able to write the query
select * from table where table.flags & 1 = 1

Thanks in advance,
David