I've got a bunch of history and other timestamped information I will
need to query against. The columns are created with type DateTime and
get set upon row creation:

  history_table = Table(
      'history', metadata,
      Column('history_id',      Integer,        primary_key=True),
      Column('system_id',       Integer,        ForeignKey('system.system_id'),
nullable=False),
      Column('ts_created',      DateTime,
default=func.current_timestamp()),
      Column('ts_updated',      DateTime,
onupdate=func.current_timestamp()),
      )

I'm going to want to do lots of queries on this 'history' table for a
specific 'system_id' and a 'ts_created' within some duration in the
past -- like 5 or 60 minutes.

It's taken me a while to figure out the SQLAlchemy syntax to make this
work and it seems a bit verbose:

  session.query(History).select(and_(History.c.system_id==42,
                                     History.c.ts_created >
datetime.datetime.now() - datetime.timedelta(minutes=90)))

Is there a better, more concise way to say this?

Thanks.