In fact what I want to be able to do is :

select a.id, (select b.name from invasive_names b, languages c where
b.invasive_id=a.id and b.language_id=c.id and c.iso_code='en') as
name_en from invasives a order by foo;

where mappers are : a = Invasive, b = InvasiveName, c = Language

--
Julien Cigar
Belgian Biodiversity Platform