Ladies and Gentlemen:

I present to you Michael Bayer, the amazing multitalented developer
of SQLAlchemy--getting more done in one week than the average team of
developers does in a month!! Not only is he a very fast coder, but he
writes comprehensive documentation for his code--an unheard-of
combination of willingness and ability in an open-source developer.

Seriously, thanks for the excellent library and documentation Mike.
It's truly excellent.

~ Daniel