Dear SQLAlchemists,

I'm trying to fetch some specific row attributes from a select statement on a
table. So far so good, this shouldn't be a problem... except this table
declares some renamed columns, using "key", as:

sa.Column('the_label', sa.String(30), key='label')

When I'm inserting rows, the insert statement uses the renamed column
("label"):

one_table.insert().execute(id=0,label='oula')

But when I'm selecting results and fetch some attributes on a given row, only
the original column names remain:

one_row = one_table.select().execute().fetchall()[0]
print "attr = %s" % one_row .label      # error !
print "orig attr = %s" % one_row the_label # ok it works...

Is there any way to get the renamed columns on a RowProxy object ?

As attachment, a test case:

$ python table_with_key.py
Keys in row: ['id', 'the_label']
r.the_label: blabla
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "table_with_key.py", line 25, in ?
    print "r.label: %s" % r.label       # won' work
  File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/sqlalchemy/engine/base.py", line 730, in
__getattr__
AttributeError: label

Thanks & Cheers

Seb