sorry for this message, my fault, I have to assign the GroupPermission
instance inside the loop.
Anyway I see that SA compile the INSERTs with serials as in:

INSERT INTO (id, cod_ruolo, cod_permesso ) VALUES (%(id)s,
%(cod_ruolo)s, %(cod_permesso)s);

I suppose it should be like this:

INSERT INTO (cod_ruolo, cod_permesso ) VALUES (%(cod_ruolo)s,
%(cod_permesso)s);

because it is a postgresql responsability to assign value to id where
serial is triggered.

jo