Hello folks,

I'm playing around with using assign_mapper inside of a Turbogears
projects, and I ran into a small problem. My assign_mappers work fine
for taking things out of the database, but if I pull an object out,
and add a pre-existing element(say a user to a session) to a relation
and then attempt to put them back, I get errors about key conflicts
because sqlalchemy attempts to insert the pre-existing elements,
causing key conflicts. I can get around this by just manipulating the
secondary join tables manually, but the assign_mappers are so cool, I
would love to be able to change things around to get them working.

Here's my model building code. What I'm doing here is using a
dictionary describing the relations to set up my assignmappers in
order to use secondary joins. There's some stuff that I cut out here
to make things more readable, so this code won't run, but if anybody
is interested I can provide the whole thing.
http://euler.cs.umb.edu/pastes/model.html

Here's the code where I'm attempting to acces the database and getting
into trouble:
http://euler.cs.umb.edu/pastes/access.html

Here's the stack trace:
http://euler.cs.umb.edu/pastes/