On 2/1/07, Evan Rosson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I was considering the use of migrate (http://erosson.com/migrate/) for
> > a new project using SA and I just wondered if anyone else is using
> > it?
>
> I'm using it, but then, I wrote it. It's worked well for me, though
> I'm not sure how widely used it is... the mailing list is pretty
> quiet.

I noticed the list was quiet.  It looks like there have only be a few
posts.  Is that still the best forum for migrate questions or would it
be better to post questions about it to this list to reach a wider
audience?

> > Are there any plans to integrate this support into a future
> > version of SA?
>
> Nope. Discussed this a while back, and the decision was to keep things
> separate; the SA core has plenty to do already.

Sounds good.  Migrate looks like a great tool.  Hopefully more people
will start using it to manage their database migration with SA.

-Allen