Hi

On 2/12/07, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 4:25 am, "Arnar Birgisson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > Yes, we thought that might be the case. We tried changing the
> > isolation level on this connection to "snapshot". Now I'm getting
> > different errors, and more frequent.
> >
> > One error I get is this:
> >
> > AttributeError: 'ColumnProperty' object has no attribute 'strategy'
>
> that should have nothing to do with transaction isolation.  thats some
> mixup of column/relation-based properties on a class (quite a strange
> one).

I'm not using any orm here, just building queries... is this a problem
on my end or in SA?

> > and another error is "object not subscriptable" when doing something
> > like "eststatus = result.fetchone()[0]"
>
> how do you know fetchone() is returning a row ?

Uhm.. maybe it's not. But if I hit refresh (this is a webapp) I don't
get the error. The data is not changing wrt to this so I should be
seeing a consistent result.

However, this might be a symptom of the same problem I was having
before - i.e. no rows being returned where there should be some.

Arnar