Hi,

Well, more than improving the quality of the article, we need to make a case
for it being "notable". The main criteria for this is:

"Software is notable if it has been the subject of multiple non-trivial
published works whose source is independent of the software's author(s)."

So, can we pick out two such examples? Off the top of my head, perhaps the
"Rapid Web Application with TurboGears" is one (need to check). Can someone
think of a second? Any magazine articles mentioned SA? Online magazines
would be ok, but notes in personal blogs probably won't cut it.

Paul