On 2/15/07, Jonathan Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For instance, I remember reading somewhere that AM wasn't very good at
> playing well with the rest of SA when AM wasn't enough, so I never
> bothered looking at AM very hard.  I don't see anything on the elixir
> site about this issue, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

That would be my FUD. I only had it happen in a particular 0.2 release
(forget which). Everybody else who has used the two together seems to
have never had a problem and I know I haven't had any problems mixing
the TurboGears identity (AM) with non-AM classes in SA 0.3. I doubt
it'd be listed in the Elixir docs because it hasn't been a widespread
problem. I'm just noisy.

P.S. I hear if you mix Elixir and SQLSoup you get magic DSL jellybeans.