I want to write a function for each of the databases our product supports
and call them in the same way for all databases. This works with most
databases, but MS-SQL Server does something different and forces the
function to be called with an "owner" specifier, so what would be
simply

  myfunc()

in most DB engines must be instead

  dbo.myfunc()

In MSSQL.

Is there any way to tell the the SA "func"
function to use such a prefix for MSSQL and not for other database engines?
 Note that this is for user-defined functions only, MSSQL "built-in"
functions can be called without the prefix.

Thanks,
Rick