there's nothing built-in to SA to do this but it's certainly possible
to write something at the SQL layer.  since sqlite doesn't really
support doing anything tricky, all you should have to do is

for each table
  autoload table from sqlite
  dup table in postgresql metadata, create()
  for each row in select *
    insert

then add to http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes when you're done :)