I currently have a setup of multiple table polymorphic inheritance
which looks like A <- B <- C

I insert items in C, then flush.

If i select C items from A at that point everything is fine.

But if i clear the session something odd happens, the session's
identity map still has keys pointing to the instances I added before
the flush but with some members now unititialized (specifically
members of C).

So when I then select C items from A i get the a list of C instances
but with none of their members initialized, even though the actual
select in the database yielded the correct values in the RowProxy.

I'm using ActiveState Python 2.4 along with PySqlite and the latest
SQLAlchemy egg.

Thanks in advance,
Mathieu Rouleau