we have a notion of how this feature can be implemented with oracle
but the actual work has not been performed.

i just put this notion into ticket #507 since I hadnt written it down
anywhere.

for now theres not really a good way to make it happen within SA's
querying facilities; youd have to drop into cx_oracle to do it.