On Mar 19, 2007, at 12:04 PM, Karlo Lozovina wrote:

> Btw, is it probable that SA will some day include SQLites' ON CONFLICT
> clause (both "CREATE TABLE" and "INSERT OR" forms)? It's rather ugly
> to have to specify my tables manually using .execute().

the issue is that every database has dozens if not hundreds of
custom, non-SQL syntaxes when creating tables.  some method of
allowing these syntaxes generically would have to be devised, but
even that will not allow everyone's syntaxes to become available.  i
definitely cant just add flags for every kind of option to the Table
API, thered be hundreds.