Gaetan,

Thanks for your response.  I'd like to follow up with two questions:

1. I understand what you mean about the current way I'd have to model
this relationship
in Elixir.  This would allow me full control over the intermediate
table, which means I could
put my 'priority' field in it.  However, I believe this will also
prevent me from getting 'all Bs for a given A, in "priority" order',
by simply accessing the correct property in an A.  Instead, when
accessing that property, I could get all occurances of the
intermediate table for an A.  Can you give me some idea of how I would
set up a select that would give me all Bs for an A, in 'priority'
order?

2. When you talk about 'Now on the SQLAlchemy side', it makes me thing
that in addition to setting up the relationships in Elixir as you
specified, I would also need to do something directly in SQLAlchemy.
Is that what you meant, or am I misinterpreting you?

Finally, I do hope you will add the capability for finer-grained
control over the intermediate table of a many-to-many relationship to
Elixir.  I would think that this kind of ordered many-to-many
relationship is a prevalent enough use case to warrant it.